HSIS (the Health and Food Supplements Information Service) is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of visitors to our website.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please revisit this page regularly. The current text was last modified on 8 May 2017.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining the HSIS website, https://www.hsis.org, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits, the pages you viewed and the resources you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you – for example, when you email us via our contact forms.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a small fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to HSIS c/o Proprietary Association of Great Britain, Vernon House, Sicilian Avenue, London WC1A 2QS or email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.