www.hsis.org is the website of the Health and Food Supplements Information Service, which is funded by PAGB (the Proprietary Association of Great Britain), Vernon House, Sicilian Avenue, London, WC1A 2QS. Registration No. 375216, Place of Registration: England.
The content of this website (including pictures, logos, designs, photographs and written text) are the copyright, or registered trade mark of PAGB and HSIS or their content and technology provider, or their respective owners. All rights are reserved. Save as set out below, use and access of this website does not permit users to copy, modify, reproduce or incorporate any part of the content available on this website in any way.
Accuracy of information
No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on this website or on other sites to which this website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty by PAGB and HSIS as to the standing and capability of any organisations, company or individual.
PAGB and HSIS take no responsibility for anything that might occur when users visit any third party website.
PAGB and HSIS provide links to third parties only as a convenience to the user and do not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party website.
Limited copyright licence © PAGB
These web pages are the copyright of PAGB. This licence grants the user LIMITED permission to copy the contents of this website. It is absolutely prohibited to reproduce all or part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this licence.
PAGB and HSIS grant the user the following limited licence to copy: the user may download or print pages from this website. However, they may use them only for personal use and may not make any modification to them.
PAGB and HSIS grant the user the following limited licence to re-copy: the user may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this website to a third party for their personal use only, as long as:
- No modifications to the extract or pages are made before re-copying, extracting or forwarding;
- The user acknowledge that the extract is from this website;
- The user includes the URL address of this website on the extract; and
- The third party is notified that use and further copying of the extract by them is subject to the terms of this licence.
Acts forbidden under PAGB’s limited copyright licence:
- The user may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work without the prior written consent of PAGB and HSIS; and
- The user may not frame this website within any website controlled by them.